Finance for Executives
9.00 AM – 1.00 PM
- The role of finance in business
- Financial goals of the firm – tax environment
Analysis and interpretation of financial statements
- Annual report: the Profit & Loss account, the Balance Sheet and the Cash Flow Statement
- Reading financial statements to evaluate financial performance
- Profitability, stability, liquidity and development indicators
- The relationship between the P&L account and the balance sheet: determining cash flow and analysing the causes of corporate financial pressure
1.00 – 2.00 PM – lunch
2.00 – 4.00 PM
- Planning, budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Understanding and managing costs
- Managing cash flow and working capital
- Analysing breakeven and contribution
Key Benefits and learning outcomes:
The workshop is designed for non-financial executives, including general managers, senior functional managers outside finance general managers of small and medium-sized companies, senior functional managers outside finance, board members and directors and managers in the areas of Commerce & Sales, Marketing, Production, Logistics and R&D within medium and large-sized companies, corporate customer-relations officers in financial service organisations who require a better understanding of the financial impact of business decisions.
Promo price (before June 21st, 2017)
3 or more attendants from the same company will be granted a discount of 10% on the total cost of the seminar.
Lunch and materials from the seminar are provided. After the seminar participants will receive a Certificate of successful completion of the seminar.